Friday, August 29, 2014

Top 5 - #5

Whelp,
It's the last [long] weekend before school starts
and I'm at the lake for one last vacation before early rises, marking, report cards, planning, and bandaiding.

For this ever so festive occasion I thought I (we) would take a look back on my blog at the top 5 liked posts of all time (one a day for the next 5 days)

So, starting at #5 we have 


Why I think this one made it into the top 5?

Let's be serious (even though the actual Mad Libs never are), Mad Libs are hilarious, teachers love them because it helps students think about nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc, and they are engaging.

Do I use them in my classroom?

Yes, of course.  Last year I taught grade 8 ELA and we used them there.  I know my teaching partner also used them in grade 4.  

So use them... use them lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...