Monday, September 01, 2014

Top 5 - #2

My second most viewed post was

Why I think this one made it into the top 5?
I don't want to say it is because of the words that I used and surely people don't just google "dress to impress" but maybe they do.  What I want to believe is that others out there want to know how to dress as a substitute teacher (or teacher) and so you've come back time and time again to double check... I imagine the conversation you have with yourself goes a little something like this:

"Alright, cool watch and shoes [check], something sparkly to distract the kinders [check], awesome tie that everyone will be talking about [check].. I'm ready to go!"

Please remember to put on pants and a shirt... those are important too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...