Monday, September 17, 2018

Carpets

A couple of boys in one of my grade 8 classes I've subbed in were looking at a "Ripley's Believe it or Not" book (or something similar to this) and asked me if I would want a certain rug in my house that was pictured in the book. The rug just so happened to look like it was made out of human skin. I told them that I wouldn't want that rug in my house and when asked why I told them that I already had carpet in my house so I didn't need a rug to put on top of the carpet and then walked away. As I was walking away I heard the boys talking about my decision..

They must have been wanting a certain response

"How was I supposed to know that she had carpet in her house?!?"

For the record... even if I wanted an area rug for my house I would definitely not want one that looked like it was made out of human skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...