Saturday, September 15, 2018

This Week At School

First classroom I subbed in 2018-2019 school year

I finally got my first day of subbing in this week!

It was sort of minute but luckily it was at a school I had subbed at a bunch the previous year and they even provided with me with a lunch (so one less thing to do before heading out the door that morning).

Anyways, at different points throughout the day I taught grades K-8

The really nice thing about this day was that I already had a massage previously booked for right after school.

Other than that I would love to say nothing much is happening but we've got this going on...

kitchen renos
We stayed home last weekend to order our cabinets and then decided it was time to start putting some holes in the walls.

and I joined a gym.

I'm booked solid for the next 2 weeks... an excellent way to end off September... the month I figured I would be lucky to get even just 10 days of work I'll end up with 11.  So I'm pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...