Saturday, September 08, 2018

This Week OFF From School

(hopefully this week is my last week off from being in the classroom)

With summer basically winding down here and everyone going back to work and school it leaves this substitute teacher with very little to actually do.

We did manage to head to the lake for a family gathering over the long weekend.  After talking about them for likely the last 2 or 3 years we FINALLY got our beavertails (I got nutella and banana and I HIGHLY recommend).

We should be officially putting a deposit down on our kitchen cabinets today... I'll fill you all in next week but fingers crossed that all goes well.

I made some apple pie filling (and then promptly stuck it in the freezer) and I've officially used up almost all of our apples.  I'm thinking I'll use the last bit to make some apple buns for my Bible study group.

We bought a half bushel of roma tomatoes because they were only $3 at Superstore!  How could we pass up such an unbelievable deal?!?  We'll be dealing with those tomorrow.

Like I said, not a lot going on this week.  I can definitely tell that our summer weather is fading quickly so the days that it still feels hot out I've been spending time outside enjoying that last little bit of heat we'll be feeling for a few months.

I managed to book a few subbing jobs... sadly nothing for next week still but I'm hopeful something will come up!

Hopefully all my teacher friends are enjoying their classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...