Thursday, September 13, 2018

Class Pets

I can't say I see very many of these anymore... but I was in a classroom a looong time ago with these little fish (complete with name poster) and figured I would start snapping pictures of all the classroom pets I spotted this year... here is my compilation of classroom pets.

Fish Tank

Fish Name Poster

I forgot to take a picture of Bubbles (he was a fish)

If I had a classroom of my own and if I had any kind of class pet it would be a fish... something that has to stay in the aquarium, is quiet, and easy to take care of.

It wasn't too long ago though that I was seeing all kinds of different class pets. I recall bunnies, hampsters, stick bugs, butterflies and of course, fish... lots and lots of fish.

Psst.. last week I shared about plants in the classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...