Thursday, July 18, 2019

Name Tags

As a substitute teacher I always find it super helpful when the teacher has name tags on his or her student desks. I saw these interesting name tags (I took a picture of one of them with a more common name). 

Name tag for student desk

Here's the link for where I suspect this teacher got the template from

It must have taken her a long time to make all of them at the beginning of the year/over the summer break but I like how unique they are!
I also recognize that having name tags on student desks isn't always feesible. I definitely have run into some teachers that allow the students to switch spots every day using a playing card system... I just appreciate when they do have them.

What do you do in your classroom?
Do you use name tags?

Here are some other posts I've written on name tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...