Saturday, July 27, 2019

This Week OFF From School

It was a pretty chill week off from school this week....

I picked 2 more baskets of strawberries and promptly made a strawberry rhubarb pie out of some of the berries (it was delicious)
All natural ingredients for the pie (the rhubarb came from our garden)

The filling prior to adding sugar to it (I think it looks nicer without it in)

One of 2 pies... it was delicious!

With some of the other strawberries I made us some more mason jar salads for our lunches for the week.  You can find the recipe I used here.



The swimsuit I ordered for my birthday came in and we even went to the lake!



The back has a tie and a zipper!

But alas, the weather was not quite warm enough to take a dip in my "birthday suit".

But I love it and you can find it here

I will say that it is a pricier swimsuit (for myself at least) especially when you factor in the exchange rate into Canadian dollars, shipping, and there were also duty charges.  If you aren't one to care about costs I would highly recommend it but if you aren't trying to spend a lot of a swimsuit there are plenty of others out there!  But definitely find yourself  a discount code before processing your order... there are lots on Instagram!

The hat is a few years old from Aldo (and flowers are from the garden)

Other than that I attempted to walk 30km this week... I got to 21.9 which I feel is a ways off from my goal.  I'll work on improving for next week!

I went to the library to return some books and pick up a new one.

By the end of the week I wasn't feeling so great... my head was pounding and my throat was ticklish so I took it easy.  Hopefully I'll make a full recovery quickly!

Oh, and also, I decided to try using the square photo option on my phone for taking photos part way though the week!... what do we think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...