Thursday, July 11, 2019

Other Supply Organization

I've talked about what my opinion is on agenda books, organizing supplies for students and teachers, but what about all of those extra supplies that you don't necessarily use every day but still need a place for in your classroom?

Here's what one teacher did to organize her students headphones...
Classroom headphone storage
What I like about this is that every student has their own spot and it doesn't require them having a plastic baggy (that they will rip or lose) and doesn't involve anyone passing them all out (like the plastic baggy system). Of course, my ideal classroom would be a grade 4-6 classroom where students can be a little more responsible for gathering their own supplies.

How do you organize all those extra supplies in your classroom? Any tips to share?

Last week I talked about how to organize all your teacher supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...