- Honestly, it wasn't a very good first week back from break. Let's just say do not trust technology. Especially on a day that you are being observes. Your USB will stop working and so will the projector.
- For some reason it is always in computer class when we talk about speaking German. Naturally, this leads to us (me) talking about Mennonites... and I told my students how I made paska over the break and they had no idea what it was! So I printed off a recipe for 2 of them and they convinced me to make it for them for this week. It's currently rising.
- We are almost done our unit on Sound in science and let me tell you... my students are excited to make their own instruments! A lot of them are already starting at home. I love that they are excited about what we are learning.
- We started our poetry unit in ELA by talking about where you can find poetry (hint: you can find it in a lot more places than just poetry books).
- On Thursday we talked about coping strategies in Health. I was a little worried that someone might cry (we were talking about pets and people passing away) but we all held it together and had a group hug at the end *cry* (I didn't actually cry)
- Prank wars have begun. Stay tuned for a post on this. I WILL get them back.
|What we believe a respectful classroom is|
|We finished some flamingo art (stay tuned for the lesson)|
|it looks like we have a pond in the middle of our play ground! Spring is FINALLY here!|