Monday, June 04, 2018

Substitute Teacher Blog Spotlight

Welcome to the month of June folks!  
I don't know if you're still in school or not but up here the month of June means we are in the final month of school!
Huzzah!
We've [almost] made it!

I found Miss E Subs Too! a while ago
and to be honest I was REALLY hoping she was going to keep the blog going.

So far she has a grand total of 2 posts but lets not count this girl out quite yet.
It could be summer where she is and her stories just fizzled out.
She could have gotten her very first teaching assignment and quickly got overwhelmed and had to put a pause on something.
I don't really know because I don't know Miss E but I do hope she comes back to her blog!

Why?

This post reminded me of something I had written.  In it she mentions a few tips to help out that beginner substitute that maybe hasn't gotten it quite figured out yet.

If you are looking for some of my posts about different tips such as why you should bring a ball, book, or wear something sparkly you can click on the "tip" link on the right hand side.

In case you missed it I post one of these spotlights every month.  Last month I did it a little different and posted a link  to maintain your sanity as a substitute teacher.

And Miss E. if you are reading this... you should really start posting again soon!

Want a shout out to your lovely blog on here?  Contact me!  I only do one a month but would love to acknowledge your blog one month soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...