Thursday, June 21, 2018

Rappers

There are 2 "rappers" at my school.

I don't recall what both of their names are but I do know that one goes by the name "Lil' Clorox" (I know the other one goes by another cleaning supply... I want to say it's either Borax or Bleach.  

At any rate when they asked me if they knew who was who I managed to guess correctly and boy were they excited claiming "everybody knows" (who they are that is).

They then rapped... not for me as they assumed I was no longer listening but who could resist a good rap (am I right?) and part of it went...
"I'm not much of a rapper but I am a big crapper"

To which I responded..."I'm sorry, you're a big what?"

Needless to say the student turned red and the rap was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...